In compliance with The General Data Protection Regulation (UE 2016/679), Judit Figueiras Torrens (hereinafter THE OWNER), is committed to protect your privacy and guarantees law enforcement related to your personal data protections. Your personal data will be handled in a legal, licit and transparent way according to predefined, legitimate and explicit purposes. Only if it is relevant for providing the service and always limited to what we really need for it. The information will be accurate and updated and kept just as long as we need it. We are committed with security of all the personal data you may provide us.
Who is responsible from your personal data handling?
Name: Judit Figueiras Torrens
Address: Carrer Sant Sebastià 38, 17473 Ventalló
Phone number: +34 620273955
Why do we use your personal data?
We use your personal data for:
- Providing the services you requested us: we use all the personal data you provide us so we can deliver the service you are requesting.
- Contacting you in case we need to guard your interests related to your booking or the service contracted. These are non-commercial communications.
- In order you can pay your purchase in our e-shop, we may use the data of the credit/debit card you provide us. Once the charge is done all the data concerning your credit/debit card is totally deleted.
- Communications: we use the data you provide us in order to manage our relationship and to be able to improve your experience at our camp site.
We only handle personal data when we do have a lawful ground for doing it.
How do we obtain your data?
You provide us your personal data when you contact us though our website, by phone or by email. If you use the contact form of our website, you should have to accept our Private Policy by checking the box “I accept”, in that way you express your informed and voluntary consent.
What kind of personal data do we handle?
Personal information is any information about you as an identifiable individual.
We gather your personal data when you make a purchase (either directly with us neither using any of our confident providers). Also, when you browse our website and you contact with us.
We get the following data or information:
- Basic data: name & family name, email, contact phone number.
- Other data: address, identity card/Passport number, issue date, gender, nationality, date of birth and credit/debit card.
- Other data you may include in your communications with us by email, phone or any other source.
With whom are we sharing your personal data?
THE OWNER does not transfer any personal data to third-parties, except when there is a lawful ground to do it.
- Government authorities, Security Forces and Bodies in order to comply legal requirements.
- Legal advisors and other reliable suppliers, needed to perform our activity. All of them have implemented privacy policies according to applicable legislation.
What rights do you have?
You can exercise your rights on all the personal data you may have provided to THE OWNER:
- Right of Information and access to your data: You can request us information about the personal data we may have from you.
- Right of rectification: You can request us to rectify any information about you, if you think is inaccurate or wrong.
- Right of deletion: You can request us to delete your personal data when there are no longer legitimate grounds to preserve them.
- Right of objection: You can also, if you have valid reasons, object to the processing of data which affects you.
- Right of portability: You can request us the transfer of your personal data to you or to a third-party.
- Right to withdraw consent: In case you have provided your consent for gathering, processing and/or the portability of your personal data for a specific purpose, you have the right to withdraw consent at any time. Once we receive your request we will stop processing your data for the purposes you originally consent, unless we do have lawful grounds to do it according to current laws.
If you want to exercise any of these rights you should submit us an application, together with supporting documentation to prove your identity, to:
Judit Figueiras Torrens
Carrer Sant Sebastià 38, 17473 Ventalló
All the information you provide us must be truthful. In any case you alone will be responsible for any false or inaccurate declaration you make and for all the injuries you may cause to THE OWNER or to third-parties due to the information you provide.